couples Life marriage sexy
Keeping your Marriage "SEXY"February 19, 2012
Would you like to keep your marriage just as sexy as it was on your honeymoon? I have found some advice on how to keep the loving fee...
Would you like to keep your marriage just as sexy as it was on your honeymoon? I have found some advice on how to keep the loving feeling for years to come....Try these and see for yourself...
1) Feel sexy in your own skin...There is nothing more attractive to a man than a woman who is confident and feels sexy in her own skin.
2) Be a little selfish...Both spouses need to have their own hobbies and be encouraging to his/her hobbies..take on some new interests so this way you will both learn something new to share with each other.
3) Step out of your comfort zone...You both need to change your usual routine...if you eat at the same restaurant every date night change it up and do something different so you can feel alive and it can be something exciting where your heart will once again feel the rush.
4) Have an affair...WITH YOUR PARTNER of course :) ....pretend like you don't know each other, pretend like you are meeting for the very first time. Send each other texts when they are least expected. Bring back the playfulness and passion. This will keep the steam in your marriage and you will start looking at your partner in a new sexy way.
5) Celebrate each other (and i don't mean only on valentine's day)... Celebrate those happy moments in life...weather it might be a new job, or a completed marathon, whatever it might be celebrate it together indulge in those joyful moments together this will bring you guys closer together and build a long trustful marriage. There is nothing more sexy then someone who loves and celebrates life.
6) Now get Busy .... "There are three brain systems involved with falling and staying in love—sex drive, romantic love and deep feeling of attachment. It's natural for couples to move from one phase to another, and back," says biological anthropologist Helen Fisher, Ph.D.